LINX specialises in servicing the Oil & Gas sector through all phases of exploration, drilling and production.
- We manage regional port operations in Darwin and Pilbara, including the LINX Marine Facility in Dampier
- Our customers include Chevron, BHP, Santos, Vermillion, Shell, Toll, Woodside, Leighton
LINX Marine Facility
The LINX Marine Facility (LMF) at Dampier in Western Australia’s Pilbara region is the world’s largest floating wharf.
- The LMF allows two vessels to berth at same time to support offshore operations
- The LMF services platform support and related vessels with LOA up to 95m
- The LMF is equipped with a 250t crawler crane supported by materials handling equipment, including a 135t all-terrain hydraulic crane and forklifts
- On-deck services to include fuel provisioning, drilling fluid supply, potable water and electricity supplies